RMS Titanic SHEETS A/B/C/D BUNDLE SET for Trumpeter 1:200 Kit
BUY ALL 4 SETS AND SAVE £40.
(I save on packaging and shipping, so you save too)
- SHEET A- Containing all bridge sections and forward superstructure.
- SHEET B - Containing middle and aft superstructure sections and handrails.
- SHEET C - This set will provide all beams for the underside of the boat deck.
- SHEET D - This set includes all the beams for B deck and also the bridge. (NEW)
ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION:
- This set will include some assembly instructions. Requires a high modellers skill level to use these sets!
- Firstly each section must be removed from the sheet.
- Then proceed to lift up/fold each beam 90 degree. The outer frame keeps the beams lined up.
- Then prepare the deck by removing raised areas and filling recesses.
- If you are lighting your model you will need to cut channels to sink fibre optic strands into the plastic and pop up at the light positions (available on the brass sections)
- Dry fitting is essential to ensure all sections position correctly with promenade wall sections. I recommend using slow setting CA glue when fixing them in place.
- Now proceed to to install the seperate cross beams
- Fold and fix into place the Telegraph shroud.
- You may now wish to add the many pipes that fit under the beams. This can easily be scratch built or maybe this will be available soon as a separate product (In collaboration with Dean Mackintosh)
The beams will perfectly line up with the vertical window supports.
Currently delivery of this product is expected to be 6 weeks (location dependant)
If you unfortunately find any damage to any part or flaws in the production. This part will be replaced for free. However please inspect your brass sets within 7 days after receiving them so I can obtain a replacement from my manufacturer.