RMS Titanic Promenade Deck Beams for Trumpeter 1:200 Kit - Sheet C
Add deck beams to your promenade deck with extreme detail!
- CONTAINS:SHEET C - This set will provide all beams for the underside of the boat deck
- Also contains the telegraph shroud
At first glance these may look similar to other PE sets. But if you look closely you will see many more details.
ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION:
This set will include some assembly instructions.
Requires a high modellers skill level to use these sets!
- Firstly each section must be removed from the sheet.
- Then proceed to lift up/fold each beam 90 degree. The outer frame keeps the beams lined up.
- Then prepare the deck by removing and filling.
- If you are lighting your model you will need to cut channels to sink fibre optic strands into the plastic and pop up at the light positions (available on the brass sections)
- Dry fitting is essential to ensure all sections position correctly with promenade wall sections. I recommend using slow setting CA glue to fix them in place.
- Add the cross beams
- Add the telegraph shroud. (not pictured but will be included)
Currently delivery of this product is expected to be 6 weeks (location dependant)
If you unfortunately find any damage to any part or flaws in the production. This part will be replaced for free. However please inspect your brass sets within 7 days after receiving them so I can obtain a replacement from my manufacturer.